Join Our Team
Guest Services Job Description
We are currently seeking to add a Guest Services Coordinator to the Orr’s team in Squirrel Hill to provide direct support to the sales staff in a multitude of capacities. The Guest Services Coordinator will be primarily stationed at the reception desk greeting clients entering the store and thus is responsible for establishing a positive first impression. This role will ensure customers are directed to the appropriate person or area of the store that will meet their needs. Well-qualified candidates for this full-time opportunity will be outgoing, personable, and be very detail orientated. Solid verbal and written communication skills are a must as are basic computer skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Greeting clients in a welcoming and helpful manner
- Answering phone inquiries
- Assisting transactions with ringing sales and/or giftwrapping
- Contributing to operational needs as needed
Sales Team Job description
Orr’s Jewelers is the premier destination for fine jewelry and Swiss timepieces in Western Pennsylvania. Family owned and operated since 1952, Orr's prides itself on its friendly and welcoming atmosphere, offering clients a superior customer experience as they shop the extensive curated collection of designer jewelry and luxury timepieces.
We are currently seeking motivated and energetic people with a consistent work ethic interested in joining our sales team to complement and support the quality of luxury goods represented in our diamond, jewelry, and watch departments. Although jewelry & watch sales experience is a plus, we're ultimately looking for people with dedication to developing strong client relationships through excellent service. We provide continual education training to ensure our team of professionals' success and to ensure each client will receive the highest level of service. Our non-commission, team environment gives the right candidate an incredible opportunity for a successful and rewarding career with Orr's Jewelers.
Desired skills and qualifications:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Luxury sales experience and/or a passion and enthusiasm for fine jewelry and luxury watches
· Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and time manage in a fast-paced retail atmosphere
· Self-motivated attitude and ability to work in a team environment
· Willingness to actively contribute to operational and administrative tasks
· Professional, positive, and pleasant demeanor
Orr's Jewelers offers a competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience.
Thank you. Your message has been sent!