TUDOR Black Bay 58
- Case: 39Mm Steel Case With Polished And Satin Finish
- Bezel: Unidirectional Rotatable Bezel In Steel With 60-Minute Graduated Disc In Matt Blue Anodised Aluminium And Silver Gilded Markings And Numerals
- Dial: Blue, Domed
- Winding Crown: Steel Screw-Down Winding Crown, With The Tudor Rose In Relief, With Circular Satin-Brushed Steel Winding Crown Tube
- Crystal: Domed Sapphire Crystal
- Waterproofness: Waterproof To 200M (660 Ft)
- Bracelet: Blue Fabric Strap With Buckle
All prices are Tudor's suggested retail prices before applicable taxes. Tudor reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice. Sized Bracelets are Final Sale.
39-mm steel case, blue fabric strap
|Name||Black Bay 58|
|Collection||Black Bay 58|
Tudor is a Swiss-made watch brand, offering mechanical watches with sophisticated style and proven reliability. The origins of Tudor date back to 1926, when ‘The Tudor’ was first registered as a brand on behalf of Rolex founder, Hans Wilsdorf. Throughout their history, Tudor watches have been chosen by the boldest adventurers and seasoned professionals alike.