TUDOR Black Bay P01
- Case: 42Mm 316L Steel Case With Satin Finish
- Bezel: 60-Notch, 12-Hour Graduated Steel Bidirectional Rotating Bezel With Stop System For The Bidirectional Rotating Bezel Via A Mobile End-Link At 12 O'Clock
- Dial: Black, Domed
- Winding Crown: Screw-Down Steel Winding Crown At 4 O'Clock, With The Tudor Logo In Relief
- Crystal: Domed Sapphire Crystal
- Waterproofness: Waterproof To 200M (660 Ft)
- Bracelet: Brown Leather Strap With Folding Clasp
All prices are Tudor's suggested retail prices before applicable taxes. Tudor reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice. Sized Bracelets are Final Sale.
42 mm steel case, Brown leather strap
|Name||Black Bay P01|
|Collection||Black Bay P01|
Tudor is a Swiss-made watch brand, offering mechanical watches with sophisticated style and proven reliability. The origins of Tudor date back to 1926, when ‘The Tudor’ was first registered as a brand on behalf of Rolex founder, Hans Wilsdorf. Throughout their history, Tudor watches have been chosen by the boldest adventurers and seasoned professionals alike.