TUDOR Pelagos FXD
- Case: Titanium Case, 42Mm In Diameter, 12.75Mm Thick, 52Mm From Lug To Lug, Satin-Brushed Finish Fixed Bracelet Bars Steel Case Back
- Bezel: Bidirectional Rotating Bezel In Titanium With Ceramic Disc, 60-Minute Retrograde Graduation For Navigation By Successive Stages
- Dial: Navy Blue
- Winding Crown: Titanium Crown, Adorned With The Tudor Shield In Relief
- Crystal: Sapphire Crystal
- Waterproofness: Waterproof To 200M (660 Ft)
- Bracelet: Fabric Strap With Self-Gripping Fastening System, Navy Blue With Grey Central Thread
All prices are Tudor's suggested retail prices before applicable taxes. Tudor reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice. Sized Bracelets are Final Sale.
Tudor is a Swiss-made watch brand, offering mechanical watches with sophisticated style and proven reliability. The origins of Tudor date back to 1926, when ‘The Tudor’ was first registered as a brand on behalf of Rolex founder, Hans Wilsdorf. Throughout their history, Tudor watches have been chosen by the boldest adventurers and seasoned professionals alike.