TUDOR Pelagos 39
- Case: 39Mm Grade 2 Titanium Case With Satin Finish
- Bezel: Grade 2 Titanium Unidirectional Rotating Bezel With Insert In Sunray Satin Finish Ceramic And Luminous Material
- Dial: Black Sunray Satin Finish With Sandblasted Flange And Monobloc Luminescent Ceramic Composite Hour Markers
- Winding Crown: Grade 2 Titanium Screw-Down Crown, Adorned With The TUDOR Shield In Relief
- Crystal: Sapphire Crystal
- Waterproofness: Waterproof To 200M (660 Ft)
Tudor is a Swiss-made watch brand, offering mechanical watches with sophisticated style and proven reliability. The origins of Tudor date back to 1926, when ‘The Tudor’ was first registered as a brand on behalf of Rolex founder, Hans Wilsdorf. Throughout their history, Tudor watches have been chosen by the boldest adventurers and seasoned professionals alike.